Why Choose Achara?
Everyone benefits when behavioral health systems become recovery-oriented. But even positive change introduces risks. When accountability, the public’s confidence, and provider buy-in are critical to your success, you need a seasoned consultant on your side. When it comes to behavioral health system transformation, no one comes to the table with more experience than Achara Consulting.
The idea of recovery orientation has been around for more than a decade, yet few behavioral health systems have implemented transformative change. When systems have undertaken transformation, Ijeoma Achara has been there.
Many can talk about the elements and processes needed to lead a successful, comprehensive, recovery-focused system change effort, but few have actually done it. Dr. Achara has worked at the forefront of the ROSC movement for more than a decade, accumulating experience, delivering quality, and inspiring passion for person-centered, recovery-oriented treatment and services. Dr. Achara and her team have worked led the transformation of Philadelphia’s behavioral health system which is now internationally recognized as one of the most effective and innovative behavioral health systems in the world. The Achara team has worked closely with other acclaimed ROSC leaders, such as William L. White and Dr. Arthur C. Evans. Achara Consulting is uniquely positioned to offer rare expertise to your system change efforts.
With proven strategies for initiating, implementing, integrating, and sustaining large-scale transformation, Achara Consulting has become a nationally recognized expert in areas such as:
- Provision of recovery-oriented mental health and substance use disorder recovery services
- Development of recovery-oriented and culturally competent systems of care
- System Assessments
- Large systems change management
- Recovery management products
- Technical writing and behavioral health communications
Achara Consulting provides valued consultation services to federal, state, and local government entities as well as provider organizations around the country, including:
- Addiction Technology Transfer Center Network
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities
- New Orleans Metropolitan Human Services District
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services
- State of Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Substance and Mental Heath Services Administration/Center for Substance Abuse Treatment
- Texas Department of State Health Services Mental Health and Substance Abuse Division
If you want to see your system change yet have a lot at stake, trust Achara Consulting.